Our updated COVID-19 Practice Procedures
- Coronavirus is still a real threat in our community and we are being very careful to take precautions in our way of working to protect our clients and our team. We are following updated guidelines from the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons to help us work as safely as possible, protecting our clients and staff.
- We are able to see all animals at the surgery or at farm visits, for routine care and vaccinations as well as illnesses and emergencies. If you are isolating, please let us know and we can take extra precautions.
- We continue to have a closed-door policy at the moment, so we will take your animal into the building on their own. They will be taken care of by our kind vets and nurses, while we can speak to you by telephone if required. Please bring your mobile phone and have it switched on to help us call you. Whilst in our car park we ask you to please adhere to social distancing rules. Our staff will wear a mask when meeting you outside.
- When you arrive in our carpark please either ring the doorbell on the table outside to let us know you are here or you can phone us on 872859 from your car. If you can then please wait in your car and the vet will come collect your animal from you once they are ready. If you have any concerns about this please give us a call prior to your appointment to discuss.
- We can also arrange a consultation by video or telephone. If you have a smartphone, tablet or laptop with a webcam and internet access we have a simple to use video consult platform. We will explain how to connect to this – and we may also ask for photographs. It is lovely to see animals relaxed in their own homes.
- We can provide prescription medicines, flea and wormers, pet foods and treats as usual. Payments can be taken by a card reader outside, BACS or phone, and collections made from outside the surgery or posted. We recommend where possible if clients could either call ahead or email us with your flea and wormer requests so we can have it ready for you collecting.
- Please get in touch if you have animals with any problems, minor or more serious and we can help you.
We would like to thank all our clients for being so understanding in these strange times.